Investing in commercial auto insurance is an essential part of protecting your business. At All American Insurance, we have the industry experience to help you find the perfect policy.
If your company uses vehicles to transport goods, provide services, haul equipment, or conduct other business, you probably need a commercial auto insurance policy to provide liability coverage and protect your investments.
All American Insurance partners with a wide variety of carriers to find you the best coverage at affordable rates. Traditional commercial auto insurance provides the following:
· Collision Coverage: This insures you if your vehicle is damaged in an auto accident.
· Comprehensive Coverage: This policy covers costs if your vehicle is lost or damaged due to fire, theft, vandalism, or flooding.
· Medical Expenses Coverage: This covers the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your company vehicle regardless of who was at fault in an accident.
· Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This policy covers legal costs and obligatory payments if you are responsible for an accident that causes bodily injury or death.
· Property Damage Liability Coverage: This covers the necessary payments and legal costs that arise if you are responsible for an accident that damages someone else’s property.
· Uninsured Motorist Coverage: This protects your property if your vehicle is damaged in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist.
Protect your company, your employees, and your assets with a commercial auto insurance policy tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our experienced team would love to help you find the perfect policy. If you are based in the Tulsa area, we welcome visitors at our office. Stop by to chat with us at 6145 E. 21st Street Tulsa, OK 74114.
We can also answer any questions you have via email or on the phone. Call us at 918-832-8823.
If you would like to know more about the cost of a commercial auto insurance policy in Tulsa, get a free quote online! We are looking forward to working with you.
Made by Create The Movement. ©