Even if you're confident that you've considered everything when purchasing a car, it's easy to forget about a few small things! The number one thing is insurance. Auto insurance coverage in Oklahoma may cost more than expected so here are a few tips to keep in mind while shopping around.
- Discounts- ask your insurance company or agent about any discounts available so that you can take advantage of the lowest premiums with the best coverage.
- Driving time- Are there any ways you may be able to minimize your driving and road time? Carpool, bike or bus will save you money on insurance and lower your driving costs in general.
- Safety- If you have a good driving record you will be rewarded with the lowest possible premium.
- Deductibles- Raising your deductible can lower your premium. You will only be required to pay the deductible in the event of an at fault claim.
- Bundle- discounts are available when bundling your home insurance and other policies with your auto policy.
While buying a car can be a stressful process, insurance doesn't have to be! Contact All American Insurance today at 918-832-8823. We are here to help you find ways to save on your auto insurance!