The average cost of an auto insurance premium in Oklahoma varies but is usually around $900. Most, but not all, insurance companies use several factors and usually depend on:
- Age – teenagers typically have more accidents than older drivers so their premiums are usually higher. Most insurers use the age of 25 when determining rates.
- Where your car is located - where you live effects the cost of your auto insurance. Since crime is more common in urban areas rather than rural, the premiums are generally higher in the city areas.
- Type of car – there are some cars that cost more than others. Some factors that are looked at include theft, cost of the car, cost of repairs and overall safety ratings.
- Usage – how much you use your car will affect the price of your auto insurance premium.
- Driving Record – if you have a good driving accident, with no violations or no accidents, you’re premium will be lower.
- Coverage Amounts – the premium amount is also flexible depending on the amount of coverage you carry and the additional options you want to add on.
Contact All American Insurance today for a free auto insurance quote in Tulsa Oklahoma and throughout Oklahoma to see if we can save you money or provide additional coverage options.