Tulsa, Oklahoma Commercial Auto | Business Insurance

Tulsa, Oklahoma Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance in Oklahoma insures your vehicles for physical damages and liability coverages not covered by your personal auto insurance policy.  This is often referred to as commercial car insurance, auto insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance but covers a wide variety of vehicles. Let us help you find the best coverage at the most affordable rate required for your business.

Why would you need Commercial Auto Insurance?
If a vehicle is being used in tasks related to the driver’s occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial auto policy is required.

  • A commercial auto policy may also be necessary if you need higher limits of liability because of the type of work you do.
  • Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business may also require a commercial auto insurance policy.
  • If you are using your auto to transport materials or people for a fee or if you use your vehicle to perform services, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy.
  • Often a commercial insurance policy will be needed if employees operate the vehicle or if auto is registered in the name of a corporation or partnership

Providing Commercial Auto Insurance in Tulsa, Oklahoma

What does Oklahoma Commercial Auto Insurance cover?
Much like a personal auto policy, Commercial Auto Insurance provides coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments and uninsured motorists coverage. However, there are also some differences between the two that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.  Most Commercial auto policies are "named driver only" policies which means only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.

What are the coverages?

  • Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
  • Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidentally damages another person’s property. This provides you with a legal defense.
  • Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies usually offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
  • Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage –often pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
  • Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
  • Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.

With many different options, commercial auto insurance can be confusing. We can help you with your commercial auto insurance needs in Tulsa Oklahoma including the Bixby, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Owasso, and Sapulpa areas. So contact one of the agents at All American Insurance Agency for your Oklahoma commercial auto insurance needs.