The trucking industry has become one of the largest and most critical industries in the U.S.A. Having the correct protection can make or break a company. Accidents are an unfortunate, yet unavoidable part of working in this industry, and finding yourself not covered could mean you are closing your doors. At All American Insurance Agency, we can help you find the right coverage at a fair price for your truck or trucking insurance needs in Tulsa, Oklahoma including the Bixby, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Owasso, and Sapulpa areas.
We work with some of the top rated companies for your commercial truck insurance policy and tailor a package that meets your truck and trailer needs.
Truck Insurance Coverages in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- General Liability - provides protection for property damages and injuries sustained while on your premises. All American Insurance Agency offers many lines of coverage for Electrical Work, Contractors Liability, Artisans Contractors, Contractual Liability and Plumbing.
- Primary Liability - protects you from injuries or damages to other people as a result of a truck accident. This coverage is mandated by state and federal agencies.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage and Collision Coverage - This coverage is for repair or replacement for damages resulting from things such as earthquake, collision, theft, hail, fire, windstorm, flood or vandalism to your owned vehicles.
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage - Motor Truck Cargo insurance protects the transporter for his responsibility in the event of damaged or lost freight. The policy is purchased with a maximum load limit per vehicle.
- Trailer Interchange - Covers a non-owned trailer being used under a trailer interchange agreement.
- Non-Trucking Liability/Bobtail Coverage - Non-Trucking Liability (Bobtail Coverage) provides limited liability insurance for owner-operators who are permanently leased to an ICC regulated carrier. It provides limited liability protection when the owner-operator is not on dispatch, nor pulling a loaded trailer.
- Medical Payment - covers medical bills if you or a passenger are injured while driving or riding in the tractor (varies from state to state).
Finding the right coverage with the right insurance company can be very time consuming. Whether you're looking for owner operator, motor carrier or private carrier, we are here to help you find the best fit for your trucking insurance coverage. Contact us to find out more about truck and trucking insurance in Tulsa, Oklahoma including the Bixby, Broken Arrow, Jenks, Owasso, and Sapulpa areas.