At All American Insurance, we want to make sure you have the best policy for the lowest premium to meet your Oklahoma homeowners insurance needs. We continue to strive to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
Here are a few ways you can lower the premium costs on your homeowners policy:
- Increase your deductible.
- Have a claim free history.
- Shop several companies with us to make sure you’re getting the lowest price.
- Home improvements like installing sprinklers, alarm systems and deadbolts.
- Home upgrades to electrical, plumbing or roofing.
- Paying your premium in full may save some money.
- Make sure you have the right coverage for the valuables in your home and don’t have too much coverage resulting in higher premiums.
- You may get additional discounts if you combine your auto & home policies.
If you’d like a review of your policy, just give us a call or online form.