Your mobile home in Oklahoma could be the biggest investment you will make in your lifetime. It is important to protect your purchase with a customized mobile home insurance policy.
What is considered a mobile home?
- Mobile or manufactured homes: These homes are designed exclusively in a factory and are fixed on a permanent steel chassis. They are then towed to the site and are not attached to a permanent foundation.
- Modular homes: These are prefabricated homes that are transferred in pieces and then constructed on site. They are also commonly assembled to a permanent foundation.
Note: If you own a modular home, you can receive a quote from a standard home insurance policy. However, if you have a mobile or manufactured home, you may need a mobile home or manufactured home insurance policy.
What does an Oklahoma mobile home insurance policy include?
- Dwelling Coverage: Helps pay to repair or rebuild your home if it's damaged.
- Personal Property: Mobile home insurance protects your personal belongings.
- Other Structures: Coverage for permanent structures that are not permanently attached to your home.
- Liability Protection: Protects you when someone is injured on your property.
- Additional Living Expense: Provides you with compensation for additional expenses while living elsewhere if you are not able to live in your home due to a covered loss.
By talking to your insurance representative at All American Insurance that specialize in mobile homes, you will receive the best protection and great advice on how to cover your investment. As a mobile homeowner it is essential that you protect your home with a mobile home insurance policy. Give one of our agents a call today!