When evaluating your auto insurance in Oklahoma or purchasing a new policy for a new car, there are some important questions to ask your independent insurance agent.
- Does value affect? Usually, a typical rule is the higher the value of the car, the higher the premium of car insurance. This isn’t always the case, so ask your insurance agent if different companies look at value differently.
- Amount of coverage? The amount of coverage tells you how much the insurance company will pay out in the event of an accident. Every state has a minimum amount, so you will need to have at least that amount.
- How high of a deductible? The tricky thing about deductibles is that the higher deductible you have, the lower your monthly premiums will be. You just need to make sure you can affordable this higher deductible in the event of an accident.
- Any discounts available? Every insurance company offers some sort of discount options like safe driver, good grades, bundling with auto & home and driving school credits. Ask the agents at All American Insurance what discounts you may qualify for.
- Customer Service Support? Make sure your car insurance company has a good record of 24/7 support for when accidents happen after hours.
Let one of the professionals at All American Insurance answer any other questions your may have about getting a comparative quote or purchasing car insurance.